IAEI QUICK FACTS
IAEI is composed of sections, chapters, and divisions.
A section is a territory composed of serveral states. A chapter is a subdivision within a section. A division is a subdivison with a chapter.
Oregon Chapter, which is part of the Northwestern Section is Number 3, 70,0.
At this time there are no divisions in the Oregon Chapter.
2014 NEC Code Change with Oregon Amendment
8 credit hours electrical continuing ed
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Venue change! We will now meet at:
Chinook Winds Casino Resort
1501 NW 40th Place
Lincoln City, Oregon
Take advantage of IAEI's special hotel group rate
Chinook Winds Golf Resort
$79.99 Double Queen Standard ocean view room
- To cooperate in the formulation of standards for the safe installation and use of electrical materials, devices and appliances.
- To promote the uniform understanding and application of the National Electrical Code and other electrical codes.
- To promote cooperation between inspectors, the electrical industry and the public.
- To collect and disseminate information relative to the safe use of electricity.
- To represent the Electrical Inspectors in all matters which are dealt with nationally and internationally by the electrical industry.
- To cooperate with other national and international organizations in furthering the development of the electrical industry.